Thursday, January 8, 2009

is this possible?

i believe i am experiencing a major expansion of my personal conciouness, at this time over a period of time, long time short time, but there it is. i know what is happening to me i know why it is happening to me, but is it possible it is happening to others out there? and why? follow my blog, tell me your story.
is December 21, 2012 important?
it mattered so much, to so many, but what can Obama change? if the people of america aren't ready, nothing will change. and based on what i have seen, they ready but they ain't gonna change. Takes alot more than belief, a vote, a life. it takes time.
is this the tragic truth?
if i had been born in a small village in Africa, would i even be alive, now?
if i had been born in Irag, would I have a veil over my face, would I be screaming and beating my chest over my deceased children?
Would I dare to be complaining on the internet about all my Amerikan BlahBlahBlah?
Who should be so lucky?

just a bleep on the radar from the dinergirl, my world, my blog, my my my.
bye now.
de la pinche

2 comments:

Steve Morozumi said...

yes, it is true it takes time. until every individual on the earth learns how and then accesses their inner peace, suffering will continue to be a natural part of the life cycle. so, now i sit with this thought and i set my intention to see the end of suffering for all beings and all things. i will sit and i will meditate, keeping this intention. if enough of us do this or things similar, this will help hasten the change. this type of action is accessible to everyone. all we have to do is meditate and set this intention in our minds. or, if meditation is not your thing, just to set the intention in your mind can help too.

thank you for your thoughts.

-Steve @ fluxlife

sjdinergrrrl said...

:)
nice. thanks.