Tuesday, November 11, 2008

2 wins but are we lost

harry callas calls it "we're outta here!' it all happened in one week. the phils win the series, first time since 1980, less than a week later Obama wins the election. despite my elation i am still looking for a second job. this is my america. i wish, remember, envision, and hope.
i remember the soundtrack of my summers, dad at the kitchen table with the transistor radio and a philly's game. i remember voting in my first presidential election. i wish i had a better understanding. i hope my vision isn't failing me.
does anybody else read my blog or am i once again writing to myself?
is anyone reading this, how can i make my blog a more interesting, engaging place to visit? i have alot to say but don't know how to attract more attention to this space. how can i connect my various places and get a better page put there. i may not be a lifetime member, but i have plenty more to say. de la pinche

No comments: